The #RoxRite100 campaign is coming to an end and with about two weeks left we 're excited to share a limited and customised Adidas Jersey as part of celebrating the journey of 100 battle wins by Red Bull BC One All Star RoxRite.
The Jersey resembles as he states 'his biggest title to win'; The Red Bull BC One World Final 2011 in Moscow, Russia where he claimed his 77th battle victory.
RoxRite closed out 2011 in a major way; his solo win at the 2011 BC One was not just a true test of his individual skill, it was a real milestone in his career, one he'd been aching to check off his list. "I'd won two B-Boy of the Year Awards at this point, had won almost every major event. The one that was missing from my list was the BC One. I walked as the oldest competitor, and at a time when i had adjusted to mainly battling in crew battles, I changed and committed to doing it (solo) again. It was the biggest title to win, and meant that I had UK Champs, R16, and BC One all under my belt. I was one of the first to win three major events." (November 2011)
This is how the Jersey looks like:
• The left chest features the emblem from the 2011 Red Bull BC One World Finals Moscow trophy belt.
• The right sleeve features a Mexican Flag and the phrase "por la sangre" (translating to "for the blood") representing the country where RoxRite was born
• The left sleeve features a US flag and the phrase "por el arte" (translating to "for the art") representing the country where he learned the art of breakdancing as a young adult
• The back features RoxRite's name and the battle win #, 77
• Red Adidas long-sleeve jersey
• climacool™ fabric keeps sweat away for a dry, comfortable fit
• Features the Adidas 3 stripes on the shoulders
• Traditional ribbed crewneck collar
• Piping on the sleeves
• Embroidered Adidas logo on the right chest
• Material: 100% Polyester pique